COVID-19 Coronavirus Policy and Protocols
Updated: 24/03/2020 at 1:55 PM
The Espresso School is committed to delivering you an excellent coffee education in these trying times with the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. Keeping you healthy and safe whilst in our school is our number one priority.
As part of our response to COVID-19, The Espresso School will be strictly enforcing the following measures effective immediately:
- A reduction of class numbers from 10 students to 5 to comply with social distancing rules
- Stringent and frequent sanitisation of surfaces
- All students to wash hands with hand soap upon entry and exit of the school
- All students encouraged to sanitise using alcohol rub whenever practical
- All students to complete a contact tracing form
- (Coming soon) Theory components to be conducted online ahead of time via video, text and quizes
If you feel unwell, or show even mild cold or flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, sneeze, runny nose etc), we kindly request you do not enrol or attend your scheduled class. Please inform us immediately and we will issue you a credit note for you to attend a future class at no cost.
If you have traveled overseas in the last 14 days or been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please do not enrol in our classes until your 14 day self-isolation period has concluded.
We will continue to monitor the situation and advice from the Australian and Victorian governments and update our protocols and policy accordingly.
Your health and safety is a matter of great importance to us and hope to see you soon.
The Espresso School