Home Barista Training
A checklist of things to get ready before we see you
Prior to our visit, here is a handy checklist of things you should have to ensure a smooth training session.
If you have any questions or queries before your confirmed session, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please ensure that your:
- Machine is warmed up at least 30 minutes before session start and your group handle inserted in to the group-head
- Water reservoir is topped up with fresh filtered water
- Grinder hopper is emptied and free of coffee
You should have the following:
- Knock box
- Teatowel for wiping out filter baskets
- Cloth for wiping up spills
- Cloth for wiping steam wand
- Brush for cleaning grinder area
- 350 mL and/or 600 mL milk jug
- Digital scales accurate to 0.1 gram (optional)